Friday, January 8, 2010

Keys for any 3d Animation & Visual Effects

Hi,

Looking for a skilled,experienced,versatile 3D professional who is self motivated,innovative,adapts quickly to new solutions & works well under pressure-meeting all challenging & critical deadlines & if open to retain an offshore artist, then please go through my profile.

I am a freelance 2D/3D artist and graphic designer located in Mumbai, India with more than 9 years of experience.

You can go through my portfolio at
http://effectsisland.blogspot.com


Skills:
3D Modeling
2D & 3D Animation

Graphics Design

Software I know:
3Ds Max
Maya
Zbrush
Softimage
Motion Builder
Flash
Bryce
Mudbox
Lightwave3D
Unity3D
Cinema4D
Combustion
Poser
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere
Illustrator
Coreldraw

Any projects small and big would be highly appreciated and I assure you to deliver high quality.Seeks professional & freelance opportunities in 3D design.


Thanks & Regards,
Mithun Shah
clearmithun@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment